Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baja Fresh is not Moes

A few weeks ago, one of my friends and I went to Baja Fresh on Main St. in Stoneham.  We are both die-hard Moe's fans and hoping that I would find a Moe's replacement in this area.  We both ordered different items off the menu, and we were both sorely disappointed.  So here is my lists of the differences, both good and bad.  

Baja Fresh:
  1. Cilantro (personal dislike)
  2. Burritos were slender
  3. Chips were odd
  4. Service was slow
  5. Close to Winchester

Moe's:
  1. Great chips
  2. Fast service
  3. Burritos are stuffed to capacity
  4. BOOZE!
  5. Creative names on the menu
  6. Food prep area is completely visible
  7. Friendly greeting upon entering ("Welcome to Moe's!!!")
  8. Did i mention the alcohol?
  9. Far away from Winchester
As you can see, Moe's wins.  Only problem is, there is not one around Winchester.  Now I present a wonderful idea: a North Shore franchise.   I guarantee it would be a great investment.  Any takers?  



No comments: