Sunday, September 7, 2008

Andrea's Pizza

Tonight, I decided to get a greek salad from Andrea's Pizza on the corner of Swanton St. and Main St.  I consider myself somewhat of an expert on greek salads.  They are consistently on my favorite foods list, and I must say that this wasn't my favorite.  Typically, restaurants count the number of olives they put on the salad (if you have ever looked at them at the grocery store, you would know they are kinda pricey).  So, I can tell you with confidence, that Andrea's puts 3 olives (with pits) on each salad.  This is pretty good; i feel like two is the norm.  Yet, I felt unsatisfied with the amount of feta.  My other qualm with the salad was that there were some brown pieces of lettuce.  This could be because they pre-make the salad, with the exception of the cheese, and store them in the front cooler.  Getting one on a sunday may not be the best idea.  Also, something to know if you are going to eat there: they serve Pepsi products.  Being a coke girl myself, I was disappointed.   

On the other hand, I must say that I saw a pizza in the making and the products on it (tomatoes, spinach, mozzarella) looked fresh and delicious.  

No comments: